Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Class Weblog

Hi everyone! Welcome to our class weblog. I'm happy to 'see' you again here...

Well...as I already informed you in our class, writing blog comprises 5% of the whole assessment.
You can use this blog to :

1. write assignments and instant online publishing of your written contribution
e.g : description of learning experience - drama,project,day-to-day class activities.

2. read your friends' posts.

3. respond to your friends' written work (in the 'comments' section of the weblogs).

So, enjoy writing your blog here...I will go over your entries and point out areas to be improved (grammar, vocab, etc.) during class hours.

Happy Blogging!!!
Thank you.

6 comments:

izzah0311 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mummy said...

hi everybody im mummy ajja im so excited having an opportunity to join this blog let us polish our english here

izzah0311 said...

yes..im agree with you mummy hajar..hehe=P

Unknown said...

yeah...gimme five..welcome to the blogger world.i'm also agreed with mummy.i hope will improve my english..to all guys, who have time please visit my blog ok..wakaka

Huda said...

yaa..that's right..this blog is the best opportunity for me and all of us to share our own personal lifes, dreams, experiences,happiness and more..

i'm so happy and really enjoy it..

this blog writing give me many benefits and i could achieve the improvement for my English Writing, because i will try my best to write the essays. so that, every day and every week i learnt many new words..

Thanks to Miss Iza and all of my friends that give me the chances.

Huda said...

Thousands thanks to you for all of your supportive and patience..

Thanks bcoz give and teach me new experiences that i never have it before..i really enjoy your class happily.

FORGIVE ME IF THERE SOMETHING BAD I DID TO YOU..

Keep in touch..SALAM UKHUWAH