Monday, June 9, 2008

my dream house


When I was a kid, I always dream of a house made of wood and bricks. In front of my house, there is a small garden. This small garden has variety colours of flowers. It's a very beautiful garden.

Every evening, i will playing hide and seek with my brothers dan sisters around the garden. There is a garage near my house and a small lake beside the garage.

Inside my house, must have five bedrooms (actually for my parents, my siblings and i), dining rooms, restrooms and a big kitchen. so..i can walk and play around my house withaut any restriction from anyone.

But now, when I grow up and matured enough to know the real thing about life, I have change my view, what I want for my future is the simple life. The life that I can give something to Islam, insyaAllah..

In my future house must have a library rooms with many of books and kitab that I can read and tarbiyah my family such as Islam need..amin..

1 comment:

ana masery said...

insya-allah,i hope your dream will come true.