Thursday, June 12, 2008

my dream house

My dream home

All of people have a dream about their house, included me. I always think about my dream home when I was child hood. Now, I try to get my dream home.

Actually, my dream home no need too big or exclusives. But it is comfortable and for my family and I to stay.
For example, I like semi detached home. It has a place surround house and I can make a small garden to relax with my family. I want to put table and chair outside house. So, at the evening, I can relax while I drink fresh orange.

And the back of the house, I can plant chilies, lemon grass, curry leaf and so on. So, when I want to cook, I just pluck whatever I want.I also want to make a small pond to take care of my fish. On the top of the pond, I can put ‘kiambang flower’. At the side I want to put place of my bunny.

In my house, I like the modern style. Simple and organize. I can also put big mirror at dining room. It is also good for ‘Feng shui’.I don’t like open kitchen because sometimes we make a kitchen a bit messy when cooking.
That’s all bout my dream house. I hope my dream come true.

4 comments:

fidah said...

wow.. that's wonderful. i hope you will achive your dreams house one day..

fidah said...

wow is wonderful. i hope you will achive your dream house one day.. same as me..

hafizah said...

Salam...
Sis Fairuz...that's a great house!! You're hardworking to plant something at your house..you can make brother Adami felt save!!save his MONEY!!! hehe...okey..enjoy yourself with Allah blessing's..Amin..Wssalam..BYE!!Sayonara!!

anish said...

wow..that's great..hope your dream will come true.*)