Thursday, June 12, 2008

something that i can forget

Something that I can forget

Something that I can forget is my sweet memory in my life. That is my wedding. I was weds on 25 May 2007. That day, I was a princess and everybody looked at me.In the morning I woke up and go to breakfast. All my cousin, family and my close friend came in to my house. They are wanted to see me, wished, and gave me present. After that, I take a bath and get ready.After we all ready, we all go to ‘Dewan Persidangan Junior’ that my wedding will be held there. We have prepared and waited for catering, souvenir, technical and everything. I have to make up and wear dress in the room beside the Dewan. ‘Mak Andam’ came and did their work. I just gave my face and slept. After 2 hours, my face was done. I was wears ‘Baju Pengantin’. It was make me felt beautiful.After that, my husband and I entered to the Dewan and walked slowly to stage. The music played was ‘Caklempong’. At the stage we sat and the MC called the ‘Ustaz’ to recrite doa’. Next, the’ Tepung Tawar’, and a lot of friend, family was there.After that, we ate that called ‘Makan Beradap’. When I and my husband ate, the screen played the pictures of my husband and I was young, primary school, high school, engaged and so on.We have to change our clothes to cut the cake. I wear white gown. We slowly go the center of the stage. The Band was played and sang a romantic song. We took the pictures with family, friend.Finally, the event was end. My husband and I have to ‘Salam’ to the guests and gave them souvenir. I was so proud, happy and felt that was my day. And I never forget that moment.

No comments: