Friday, June 13, 2008

my dream Houses..

Everyone has a house to live from the danger, hot or rain. Same as me.When I was a child, I dreamed of a house shaped like a doughnut. Rooms would be arranged in a ring around a central courtyard, and the courtyard would have a glass roof, a steamy climate, and exotic tropical birds. All windows in this house would look inward at the courtyard. No windows would look outward at the exterior world. This was an introverted, perhaps egotistical, house. Besides that, I would like a big garden and a lot of flowers

On day I hope I will build my dreams house in the future. For now I have my own terrace when the price increase I will sell the terrace and buy a land and build my dreams house in Selangor my home town

3 comments:

ana masery said...

wow...that's so unic.
I can't imagine a house shape like a doughnut.I hope you can show it to me when you build your dream house in your future.

hasliza said...

it's so interesting for me...ur dream house so fantastic...i hope u can achive ur dresm house..

akma said...

ur dream house it's so amazing. i,m so interesting.