Saturday, June 21, 2008

drama and poster presentation

Drama presentation.

In drama presentation, my duties are to handle props. My contribution is a help to make the props. Then, handle props with my friends such as chair, table, and another props. It’s so tired because that things are heavy and who handle the props should be alert for the narrator because to put in and put off the props quickly without wasting the time. Although tired, but I was enjoyed drama presentation because it’s so funny and many humor at the drama.

Project presentation.

My group was presented poster project about UKM sustainability-Enhanced Curriculum Programme. In my group poster, the items are definition, why curriculum important to us, UKM activities in curriculum and what can UKM do for further. My part about what can UKM do for further. My contributions are find the article to put in our project and then translate it if the articles in language in Malay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cukup bulan amek gaji kat aku....hahahahahah

Huda said...

Yes..i'd seen that..your face full of tiring..he2..

You want the payment..ok..i will ordered PIZZA for you..but you'll pay it yourself...just kidding=>

Em..THANKS for your good job..we're appreciate!! Right, friends?