Friday, June 20, 2008

UNFORGET EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE.

On January 6, 2005, I have an experience of accident. In accident my motorcycle was crash with a car that I have a critical injury. From the accident my spinal is compress and my kidney was broken until I can’t to urine for 16 days.

I have already go to HUKM by ambulance and this is a first time in my life. when I’m arrive at hospital, the duty staff give a emergency treatment to me. After that, they was already to clean my body and face from blood.

At the same time, I’m feel very pain until I think my life in the end. While at the emergency room I get to see a young man in Sakaratulmaut. The young man also get an accident a same like me, but he got more injury from me until his die.

4 comments:

asiah said...

hai..azad
i'm very sympaty with story..Condolence...
you accicent very hard...until you feel and think you life in the end....when you accident? in ukm or others?

hasliza said...

hai..
i'm sorry to hear that..
next time be careful ok..
May Allah bless u always.

Anonymous said...

i tooo gak...

Huda said...

sorry to hear that..hope your injury get better

But make sure you drive carefully for the next time