Sunday, June 15, 2008

Drama presentation.

Now,we're busy to practice drama presentation.It will be on 18 june 2008.I hope we can do our best to present it.In the preparation,I'll take part in preparing prop.Our prop are using with LCD,mask,table,chair,laptop, and other thing.For me,it's difficult to choose a good picture that must match with the story but it's so nice because I also can get a lot of exsperience.I'm proud to be in this group because all of my classmate and our beloved teacher give their cooperation to make this drama presentation successful.I hope,our friendship will last forever.

3 comments:

hafizah said...

Salam 'alaik...
Hai Ana!!
Thanks for everything..for you and all our group foundation..I hope our friendship will always in our heart...for this drama presentation, I hope we will get something althougth we're not the winner..thank you too to miss Iza... we all love you!!!thank you very much!!!Wassalam..

asiah said...

salam..farhana,
thank yuo for everything, you make slide our drama very nice although our time very shortly...i hope you succed in future and frienship forever...

anish said...

salam..
hi ana..
Thanks for everything..you make our slide very nice..