Saturday, June 21, 2008

Drama Presentation

About drama presentation, for me this drama is very funny and enjoy, because the story about fairy tale, magic donkey, table and stick. However, the drama is fairy tale but, for me it has moral value very good. The group director is Alex after Azreen because Azreen getting accident after we practice the drama. I’m very sad sympaty. In this drama I’m make and provide prop and than oversee the prop during drama present. Before drama present I was act villagers, and in the sometimes I watch over prop because the act not enough. Every night and after class we will practice this drama, I really tired because sometimes I make a act villagers and sometimes I make prepare the prop. But, I’m very enjoyable. When drama presentation day I make as a proper. I’m very happy and enjoyable this drama. In the drama I get many experience, my friends is very kindly and very committed in this drama. This memories always in my mind and will make as experience for others drama.

1 comment:

anish said...

salam..
hi sis Asiah..
yes our dama very funny and enjoy..I like it..don't forget our group k..May Allah bless uS..