Friday, June 20, 2008

MY DREAM HOUSE.

Everyone have a dream house, my dream house is a double-storey with a fully furniture and all amenity. The colour of my dream house is blue or purple.

Than my house design and structure is created by professional and experience architect. The court-yard of my house have a mini garden and pool with many fish on there and decorated many flowers from different type and colours.

For security and safety, I’m dreaming a house has CCTV system at all side and space. And then inside my house has a mini library that equipped with many book and magazine from local and other country. The mini library also has a internet connected for help to get more information.

1 comment:

asiah said...

hai..azad
wow...very great you dream house..has a CCTV, security and so on...so great...i hope you will get it in future...