Sunday, June 22, 2008

DRAMA AND POSTER PRESENTATION

DRAMA PRESENTATION

Hi there.. I'm very happy because we done our drama very successfully.. Congratulation to all of you because from beginning and the end we always together to do our drama.. In this drama presentation, I'm a sound woman.. Before that, I am very sorry if i do any mistake.. If anyone who did not satisfied with my work I'm very very sorry.. I tried my best for our drama presentation.. Actually, as a sound woman, I thought that is not easy to handle this part.. To find music and match situation in drama there is very difficult and challenging.. But I succeed to do my work.. This is my experience I can't forget in my life.. I little bit nervous when we present our drama in front of other set but when i look 1st scene when Abang Saadon said "Today whether is very good.." I have a spirit to continues our drama.. Because all of you I can do it until drama finish.. And now I'm very sad because after this no more drama to practice again.. But who know, one day we see again and same work under production house and you all as a actor and actress.. Of course I'm a director.. Opppsss.. Sorry Alex.. Hihihihihi.. And we do again "A table, a donkey and a stick" the movie..I hope so.. Hahahaha..

POSTER PRESENTATION

My group (Flowers) choose a charter 'Sustainable UKM building and Infrastructure Programme' to present.. 1st, what we do to present this poster.. We find some information at internet about the charter.. We search in Institutes of Environment and Development (LESTARI) site and we try to understand what LESTARI do and already done to UKM building and infrastructure.. This is a content which I and my groups member present.. And then we search any pictures to symbolize our poster.. The picture including about building and infrastructure at UKM.. I take many picture in UKM and we choose together which suitable to make a poster.. After we find information and picture, we try to combine and make a draft to our poster.. We do our poster with adobe photoshop.. After we already finish our poster, we show to Mizz Iza to confirm that before we print the poster.. Then, Anis and Rusnah went to shop at in front of the UKM Komuter station and print the poster.. We are very satisfied with our poster and we prouded it because we succeed to done this task.. And now we already presented our poster.. I enjoyed during class presentation.. To my friends Anis A'fifah, Rusnah and Nurul Akma thank you very much because we made the poster together from beginning and the end.. I love you all.. Thanks to Mizz Iza because teached me about the poster and thanks to my classmate because listened my group presentation.. Good Luck for your Exam on 23rd June..

2 comments:

Huda said...

Hi Fila..I like you. yo are the most cute girl in our class=> actually i enjoyed and entertained when u talked or present something because each word you said, it's clear and i can understand..that attract me..

Em..for your future plan, i hope you alwez get the best in your life..k keep in touch

anish said...

hi my cute sis...
don't forget me k..I always miss you..thanks for being our group cheerful.