Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hi everyone....

The table, the donkey and the stick

Hi everyone…Today, weather is so good. The table, the donkey and the stick. What a great titled drama of our project. Actually I didn’t know how to say because everyone do their job with successfully. Alhamdulillah. My character is Hulk’s employee. Thanks to Huda because she gives her character to me. As a manager, I gave a magic stick to Hulk because he is hardworking. Is it true? Hulk knows the truth…Wakaka.

The stick will help Hulk when somebody is unkind to him. He has to say ‘Yiba-Yiba’ and the stick will hit them. To stop it, he has to say ‘Andrey-Andrey’. Thanks to Rusna, who give the idea. But Hulk gave me back the saw to continue his jobs. What a surprise! Until today, I had looked this drama for fourth. I gave full of supporting for this drama because this semester is final semester to me. So, I want to make a sweet dream before leaving UKM. Thanks to everyone

Poster

About poster presentation, my group Kapaks aka Axes viva about UKM SUSTAINABILITY TRANSPORTION FOR MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME. We choose bus for our focus because most of student in UKM especially girls, who use bus to go to the faculty or outside UKM. We discuss about five subtopics like introduction, sustainable (what UKM do now and further), the schedule, effects of environment and suggestion. Thanks to all members..Alex, bro Safar, Ustaz Ilyas and Zaid.

Finally, here I would like to thanks Miss Iza, lecturers who teach me in UKM, members of class fe43 and everyone. Also congratulations to everyone, who will be a graduate in August 2008. Bye..

No comments: