Tuesday, June 24, 2008

DRAMA presentation......

hi... everyone,,, remember me... hihi.. i'm jealous woman..

Now i'm become baiti again. In this drama 'Magic table, Magic Donkey and the stick' i'm hold the main character as the jealous woman. In the beginning, I don't like this character because I think it doesn't suitable with me. another thing is I don't have any experience in acting. Actually this is my first acting. I'm so nervous and shy. I'm very thankful to alex and miss Iza because they was teached me how did I can bring this character very well. to other actor and actress such as mr. Saadon, hafiq, alex, ilyas, izzah, cupin, azan, ammar, zaid, madi, anis, mami hajar and other supporting like the villagers, also the both couple.. What can say is you all have did the good job in this drama. I'm so proud to become one of fe43 family's. To the others who manage the probe , slide, and soundtrack, you all also did the good job. Thank you everyone. I love you all. I hope you also love me.. bye.. hope we can see each other again.. (^o^)/

No comments: