Sunday, June 22, 2008

the fairy tales....

In this drama, I am not superhero such as Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Power Rengers, IronMan and so on…..but I am a human queer feeling fear….hahahaaha….the name is Hulk vocabulary to The Green Gains….Hulk is a last son in this family and live in Kampung Pinang Sebatang Kara Sahaja Agaknya and very cute…..hehehehehe (perasan la pulak die ni)…… This family is poor and all of son help their family……. David Beckham have a magic table workers is made tables, Prince Diana have a magic donkey workers is assistant her bos and Hulk is wood cutter and have a magic stick ……. I am say about character hulk only…..he have magic stick, his bos given to Hulk……… When somebody unkind to he, stick will help he just say trademark “YEbba-Yebba” and to stop it just say “ANdrey-ANdrey”…..with this stick he got magic table and magic donkey back……(kira Hero jugak la Hulk ni)…..(^-^)


The word cant I forget in this drama is so many…..if I remamber this word I will laugh and happy je….it is : something!, control emotion, Yebba-yebba, andrey-andrey, wauuuu! it so great, silent and others. like a crazy la pulak laugh sorang2

Overall in this drama is ok and and so nice…. I give five stars for group foundation 43……(dah macam gangstaz la pulak kacik star niee)….in this group I am so happy and I hope my friend can forgive me to all of my fall……:P

Lastly…….thanks for my friend : afiq, azan, azad, bro saadon, bro azren, bro safar, bro jasmie, bro dami, madi, amar, zaid, ilyas, mami hajar and all my woman friends (sori penat la nak taip name korang semue)……wait….wait……don’t forget for our lover sensei MISIZANURHIDAYAHBINTISULAIMAN kun…… forget in your pray….hahahahaah

That all……..

والسلام

محمد الياس بن نوحين

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love u all

instructor said...

hello...my father's name is not sulaiman...ismail..i want to punish you...stick!yebba-yebba

Huda said...

Poor Hulk..miss Iza bit you with your own stick...=> hope she forgive you