Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fairy Tales And UKM Lestari

The Table, The Donkey & The Stick

My first step for this project was created and wrote the script’s drama. My friends (Asiah & Hasliza) and I worked together for that. Luckily, our own script was chosen (with others script that combined) and became an important parts of the drama. Thank you to Uncle (Mr. Saadon) for chose ours. We appreciate that.

Actually, my first character was ‘Hulk’s Employee’..I had played the character for twice, but I decided to give the play to other for a good reason, I think => And as the result, I became a villager with other villagers..

In this drama, I gave 99% participation and contributing.. Since our first rehearsel’s day till the end, I tried to give full of supportive and ALHAMDULILLAH, I had never missed the days because I am happy been part of the sweet memories.

For our group of villagers, I had suggested some idea to improve our performs to get better and more organizer, such as; what would we say (script), what would we wear and bring (prop) and ect. I also gave help the other characters with the script that how to make the long script be shorten and quite easy to mention and more easier to remember. And thanks to Pijah who incharge our prop that gave me the opportunities to help to create the prop’s materials.

To all of our actors and actresses and not forget to the crews on ‘behind the scene’..and to Alex, 'You are GOOD DIRECTOR'..also to Farhana, ‘Your slide show was great’. You all are fantastic and sporting..I’m really mean it… I’m really really enjoy this drama. All of you done great. Wow!! 2nd Place…em..not bad hah…=> CONGRATULATIONS!! K see you all again next time..

Super Power!!! Tadaan!! Paara Yappa!! Eeik Ook!! Yeba Yeba Andrey!! Dush Dush!!

SALAM UKHUWAH…


UKM Sustainable-Enhance Curriculum Programme

I guaranted that each group faced their own problems on the way to make this project. MUNTALAQ also had problems which we can’t serve our information in Lestari web and on the beginning we were not really understand ‘how to make’ the poster. Luckily, for the next next trial with group and discussions with our instructor, we did it.

In this project, I gave 100% of my time. My friends and I studied and worked together to make our own tasks. This poster assist to 5 parts; information, translation, arrangement, printing and presentation). For my contributions, I did all these parts..and also my friends.

To Miss Iza; thanks to you for spent your time to check and correct our poster’s spelling and grammar. Also thanks to all of my group members for all of good cooperate. To Aisyah, thanks to you who been together with me for the second last part (printing), that we spent our time for 5-7 hours in the cyber-print shop.Oowhh...so tired and stressfull for waiting our turn coming…On the night, I have to prepare for the presentation and also test.

When the day come true, I did the test and the poster presentation as good as possible that I can. I enjoyed during the class presentation as our last day of FE43. To all my friends Aisyah, Asiah, Hasliza, Suraida and Azzad, thank you very much because we made the poster and present clearly together. I love you all..

2 comments:

fila said...

Salam..

actually kak huda i realy like you because you are so pretty..You're are friendly too..i hope we can see again ..If you want to marry dont forget to invite me ok..I miss you always..

da said...

Salam...

However "Muntalq" also had problem but wa are can finish the projeck, thank you for everything and good luck