Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Drama & Projeck

PROJECK PRESENTATION

My group “Muntalaq” have been choose charter “ UKM Sustainable-Enhance Curriculum Programme” I choose this topic because curriculum is very important for student and everybody. About the project I tried to find about this information, the first time I thing project is very difficult for me because I don’t get information about this topic but I try to find and discuss with my friend in the group and I get a lot of idea so we can complet to our project.

To my friend “ Group Muntalaq”: thank you for everybody and everything in the group and I very happy and enjoy to made about this projeck. I think the projeck is very good for me.


DRAMA : THE TABLE, THE DONGKEY AND THE STICK

Hi my friend and miss Iza, I think the drama is very best for me because when I back to home I tell to my house-mate about the drama her laugh and want to see the drama.

About the drama, the family live in the kampong pinang sebatang and have three son. The family is very poor and the son is try to help their family. One day the son tell to their father and their mother for go to work. The firs time, their mother dose not agree with their son because she love person very much but their mother is offer the son go to work. Finally his dream be come to because they can bring a lot of money and a lot of food back to home so the family is very happy. About the character in drama they act like the acter and actres.

In this drama I’m a couple to see the movie I tried to act the best for our drama presentation if I do the mistake for our friend I’m very sorry. When the practis drama we all have to the problem because we have short time but we can done the drama is very good and very best.

Dear miss Iza, thak you very much for everyting in the class and outside. After I come in the class and meet you I thought you can teach me to be brave speak English and English language is not difficult for me. I’m happy and enjoy to study in the class because our friend is very good for me…..

Bye…Bye.. See y next time… INSYAALLAH..

No comments: