Monday, June 23, 2008

Drama & Poster

Drama

I become an emproyee in the drama, I think I give 99.99% co-operation in this drama. When have a drama practice I will give some idea to improve our drama and give support to our actor. I think our drama is very interesting and funny. It can make audience happy and like it. I think in this drama have something not enough example like the prop and the backdrop. I think if we have more prop will make our drama more interesting and beutiful.



Project ( poster )

I am from group Blender. The topic of the poster is UKM Sustainable Solid Waste Management programme. I think I give 100% in this project. I try to find most of the information about this topic and I try to discuss with my group members. After discuss we can get a lot of new idea. To finish this poster is not easy, I take o long time to do this poster and it make me little bit stress. But I never give up to try it and lastly I can made a complete poster and I think this the best poster for me.

1 comment:

da said...

Hello.. Cupin

You is the best my friend when you want go to Thailand don't forget contacts me..........

bye..bye i hope to meet y