Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Blue Mosque - Istanbul

In The Name Of Allah
THE BLUE MOSQUE-ISTANBUL

The Blue Mosque is located in Istanbul, Turkey. The Sultan Ahmed Mosque is a historical mosque in Istanbul. The mosque is on of several mosques known as the Blue Mosque for the blue tiles adorning the walls of its interior. It was built between 1609 and 1616. The design is the culmination of the two centuries of both Ottoman mosque and Byzantine church development. It is large and beautiful building. It is made of stone and marble. It has six minarets, the same number as at the mosque of the Ka'aba in Mecca. The most important element in the interior is the mihrab, which is made of finely carved and sculptured marble, with a stalactite niche and a double inscription panel above it.

Why I choose this building...
I like this Blue Mosque because its look very nice and beautiful. It can make me cool and comfortable. I like buildings which has an Islamic looking.

My Dream House...
For the house that I want... I like just a simple home. I don't like "banglo". I like just a house that wide and neat. I hope in the house will give me and all of the person comfortable and happy with Allah's blessings... Actually, I like ' orang kampung' house. Furthurmore, I like to stay in village environtment.I don't like modern style..It is not comfortable with me..but..it must in neat and tidy..For another reason is, when I live in village, I can have my own land, so that I can something on my land such as planting something..and then the neighbourhood different between people in town..its very different for me..That's all...

No comments: