Wednesday, June 4, 2008

my dream house

All wish they can stay in their dream house, me too. If I have a lot of money I want build my house in suburbs not far from city. it mades from stone and concrete. The style is modern, simple and mix traditional because I live with my grandmother too, so I just think about their comfort to live there. It has 2 floors which is 1st floor has 3 section-which is has main living room, 2nd section small living room for my family and my grandmother's room and 3rd section is kitchen and toilets. Because of my grandmother live with us, so her children always visit her especially at Hari Raya, that's why my dream house have three section on 1st floor. At second floor, it has rooms which is master bedroom for my parent and 4 other rooms for my siblings. My parents and my grandmother love to garden so I'll build the mini garden on the right of my house and the centre of the garden is a small fish pond and the left there is garage for our cars. There are high walls around the garden and there is a steel gate at the front. I hope my dream house comes true

No comments: