Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sydney Opera House and My Dream House.

-Sydney Opera House-

The Sydney Opera House is an art complex, unique building and the planning fot it begin in the late 1940. It was formally opened by Elizebeth 2, Queen of Australia on October 20, 1973. Sydney Opera House is an expressionist modern design and it's covers 1.8 hectares of land, 183 metres long, and about 120 mitres wide. It's also supported on 588 concrete piers sunk up to 25 metres below sea level. The roof of the house are covered with 1.056 million glossy white and matte cream sweedish made tiles. The building interior is composed of pink granite quarried in Tanana and wood, and wood and brush box plywood. The architect and structural engineer of the house were John Utazon and Ove Arup & partners.
The Sydney Opera House is one of the world's most distinctive 20th century building and one of most popular performing arts in the world. It is located in sydney close to the Sydney Harbour Bridge. The house contains five main performance space, other areas used for performance a recording studio, five restaurants and four souvenir shops.
Besides theatrical productions and concert venues at Sydney Opera House are also used for activities such as ceremonies and social functions and not to forget, the Sydney Opera House is one of the best known as icons of Australia. That's why I like the building.

-My Dream House-

My house that I designed is all imagined and more. It is a modern and very simple house that comfortable. The house was full with my others siblings and we live happy together. My house must have a room for my family pray together, mini library, kitchen, 6 rooms and simple furnitures.

4 comments:

muazzsobru said...

hmm...anis dream house both are same like me.i want in my house, my family live happy together with islamics beautifull and practice.

anish said...

mmm copy paste my dream house ea??
haha...=P

muazzsobru said...

i'am not copy paste.i do with my own word k..huhu stick..stick!!! :p

anish said...

ok fine..magic table..you look old and dirty..haha..=P (just kidding)