Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My dream house

All human have high dream to have their own a beautiful life in the future.I do not exempt in keep dream tooand my dream of having a cute house and has a various complete equipment in the house.Soon, I want live in the neighbourhood that is calm as in village area that’s full with basic amenities.For me,home is a place which are greatly needed to get a rest and it is place to get shelter.My dream house is based on concepts modern and traditional.It’s have landscape that will be filled with green weeds and filled with orchid flowers.In the back of my house area will be filled with green vegetables.In the landscape will also have a cute hut and near the hut will full with a short plants.Division living room would also in decorate by using traditional concept and it will be simple decoration.My house will have 3 room,2 kitchen which is 1 wet kitchen and 1 dry kitchen and 3 toilet.One toilet will be placed on the outer side house as facility guest when have any functions in my house.This is my dream house and I hope that it can be in my reality life.

1 comment:

hasliza said...

i hope i can go ur dream house b'coz i can get my own toilet when i became u guest...hehehe:)