Wednesday, June 4, 2008

something that i cannot forget in my live

My name is Rosehafizah bt Ariffin.I come from Maran, Pahang. Lastweek at 14th may 2008, something that was happen to me when I want g to PTSL Siber. I had an motocyle accident. The accident was happen when I riding so fast and I cannot control my motocyle. Suddenlly a van come from my right side and hit my motocyle.

Afterthat I felt down from motocyle, my right leg got injury and my motocyle had damage but it still can function well. The van driver took me go to hospital. I just got the little treatment becausemy leg not so serious. Then the driver send me to my college. I must be so carefull because the doctor had advise me to rest. That night I cannot sleep well because I still remember what had happen and my leg was in pain.

Beside that I was so worry because tomorrow I had to take my JPJ test. Altough I was in pain, I must took the test. The morning I was so nervous because I afraid I cannot do well for my test, but I try to doing the best. Lastly, I pass my JPJ test, I feel very happy and grateful. I told my parent that I pass my JPJ test and I was had an accident. I will never forgot what happen to me at 14th May 2008 for all my life.

No comments: