Thursday, June 5, 2008

MY DREAM HOUSE

All people have a dream house, me too. I want house which is comfort and freshning. I don't care if my house small or big but, it comfortable for my family. I love house based on flora and fauna concept because it give me tranquility. I want my whole family live together in a house. I want build it which is have 5 rooms, 4 bathroom and toilet,2 kithchens and a mini library. I wish my bathrooms have jacuzzi. It locate in suburb, not far from the city, because I hate noisy. At my house, I want have a garden from tropica landscap. In the centre of my garden, I want build a swimming pool for my whole family so they can happy together. I wish my dream house comes true.

1 comment:

mummy said...

i also have my own dream house, but i dont think i can afford to have such a house. the reason is my dream house is too expensive for me to have. i want to build a house from crystal and gems. just like the prophet of sulaiman's palace. would it be crazy to have such a dream?