Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Dream House

I have my Dream house since I was young. I always dream my house were full with all my siblings and we happy live together. I don't want a big house, just it must comfortable. I want my parents can live and staying with me in that house. I hope I can build my own dream house with my brother. In that house, it have 1 room for our family to pray together, room for study, 1 room for my parents and 4 room for me and my siblings. Also have a kitchen, living room and other necessary. Area my house, it have simple plants and flower also the air were fresh. I hope my dream house were become a reality.

1 comment:

hafizah said...

Salam 'alaik..
Hai Baiti!!
Owh..you have 5 siblings..very nice! I'm praying for you that's your dream come true..this is because I think you're a good girls to your parents..nowadays, not all of the younger daughter wants to their parents stay with them when they're get married or have their own family.. I hope you're always in Allah's blessing..Amin.Wassalam..Don't FORGET ME!!