Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Death of My Cat

I have a cat. It’s name is Memek. I love Memek very much. All of my family also love Memek because Memek is very cute. It is a orange cat. Memek was was born on 2nd May of 2005. Her mother is my my cousin’s cat. I took Memek from my cousin when Memek was born.

In the beginning, Memek is very thin. But, after a week at my home, Memek become a fat cat. I and my family give Memek a delicious food. I give Memek Frieskiss as her food. Memek very like that food. Memek eat very fast and eat extra food. But, sometimes my mother give Memek a fried fish to eat with a rice.

My family very kind to Memek. Anywhere my family go, we will bring Memek. My family never let Memek go out from home by self. It is because my family don’t want Memek in dangerous situation. It is because Memek is handicap after born. It cannot run fastly. It only can walk slowly at home.

After a year, Memek become a fat and big cat. Memek become a lazy cat like a Garfield. Memek always eat and sleep. Memek never do any work at home. My mother always give Memek eat many food. Now Memek eat any food that my mother give to it.

Finally, on 10th of July 2007, a night before I come back to UKM, Memek was dead. I very sad and cry all night. In the beginning, I can’t accept my cat was dead. It is the most bad day in my life. I can’t forget the death day of my cat. Memek have make many sweet memory with me in my life. Now I just pray to God to let my cat live in peace in heaven.

4 comments:

zaid said...

your story very sad...i cry after i read your story...dont worry at my college is very more cat...you can choose any ane if you like....

Unknown said...

let's see..how sad your story..i really sympathy with you..let gone be by gone...

SAFARUDIN said...

waaaaaa.......

anish said...

alex..
don't be sad k..
i hope u will get a new cat...