Monday, May 26, 2008

something importan i can't forget in my life

Something important I can’t forgot in my life is my father dead. I very sad so much. All family in sadness. But, my God more loving he. We all accept with willingness. While that, we still need he, we love so much. He a father caring, loving, responsible, strict, fierce. He very strict in educate your children’s. I really make to one feel elated have a father as he. A humors but fierce. He never beat we all. All the time I goes to school, my dad will send and invite by car and sometimes with motorbike. Because my school nearer at home in one kilometers. Every day my father will definite before to sleep doing homework and if not homework we must to study. And than, for weekend we must homework finished before to go picnic, visit related and so on.

My father as is inspiration in my life. He never give up, always glowing in all things, good thinking and he like to help person. He always give me motivation while I lost of idea, confuse of thought and give up. Any problem I will refer to he and request the opinion with dad. He always said, ‘If any somebody can, we will can do it, all the best’. And he said again, ‘If we sincerity in all things , we can get’. Anywhere I going, I will remember what father said. And than he always give advice to become a person godly and benefit to all in what we lesson.

In June, my father dead, at Sunday 7.20 pm o’clock, on the way from hospital to back home. One month he are at hospital. In the home is very lonely and unhappy without father. While the study, playing, doing homework and so on. All thing without he. My youngest sister always the time her ask, when dad come back home. We all really miss so much. While he are hospital, every day we will visit to dad and often I ask, when dad come back home. He smile and said, don’t worry my loving daughter, I come back home coming soon. Until at Sunday my loving father will come back home. I very happy so much. Suddenly, my brother call for me and said my father dead in sadness. I really sad so much. My dad we love and miss you so much forever.

3 comments:

Huda said...

Salam As...I'm sorry to hear that..

How old are you at the time that your father pass away??

How much you miss your father??

And what you did when you miss him??

hasliza said...

salam..i'm sorry to hear that..
i'm feel sad when i'm read u story n i'm never in that situated....

anish said...

salam..
i'm sorry to hear that..
i hope you can be a patient girl..