Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Something that I cannot forget in my life.

My name isFarhana Binti Masery.I came from Muar,Johor.Before this,I'm staying at Malacca because my fathes was a police officer and i'm very proud to be his daugther.When i'm started in a secondary school,my lifestyle going to change to hostel life.
One day in a year of 2004,my dream become true.My parent gave me a chance to join the camp who's organise it from Forest Development of Negeri Sembilan and Malacca at Ulu Bendul which is in Negeri Sembilan.I think,that's was my best exsperience but it became my bad exsperience in mylife.
Finally,just only one week I will go to the trip.I was so excited and I want to enjoy it but suddenly,my faher healthy's was not going well.I'm so sad but the feel to join the trip are very hight.He gave me a Change to joint it and the day was coming.The activities was in 5 days but the third day I got on call from hospital.They told me that my father was in ICU ward.I'm scared and weak when I heard about that.I'm so regretted to involve myself to the camp although I know my father healthy was not very well.
After that,I didn't came to school for one week but my mother was advice me to go on with my study.My mother never came back to homewhen my father was in hospital.She always be there with him.At the time,my youngest sister was 3 years old and my oldest sister was 17 years old.i'm second daugther from 5 sibling.She was take care about them but for me in the young age it was so hard.When she had an extra classes,she will bring my youngest sister to her school.I'm really respected to her.
In the end of June of 2004 and after 10 days of my date of birth,my father dead.I'm so sad because i had not be there when he need me and I will always miss him.He had virus infection in his lung.That was something that I cannot forget in mylife.I hope that everybody can be appreciated with what they have got now and don't make them disappointed with us.

2 comments:

zaid said...

al-FATIHAH
TO YOUR DAD...

ana masery said...

thanks for that.