Monday, May 26, 2008

My true story?

In the evening at 15 November 2007. this date I can't forget in my life. Cause this time something happen in my life. At the morning in this date, around 6 am I wake up and go to shower. After that i prayed solat subuh. Around 7 am, my mother already prepared for breakfast to my family.

I looked around in my house, it just cleaned and I think my mother already cleaned. I went to the table and take breakfast with my family. After finish the breakfast, I went to Taman Tasik near my home. I'm went this place because I want jogging and relax.

After jogging I,m going back to my home and get shower. After that I go to my room and studied. Around 12pm I'm finished my studied and I want go to my friend's home. His name is Karim, he is a good and kind person. I ride my motorcycle and went Karim's house. At the journey to the Karim's house, I look a accident was happened. It about one car and one lorry. This car I think Mitsubishi Lancer and I saw this car was heavy broken and one woman hurt in this car. A lorry driver was gone. Many of car were stop at the edge of road, and I think many of people just saw the situation and nothing doing for a victim, this is the typical of Malaysian.

In a short time I saw the traffic at this road was jammed, this is because many of car was parking at the edge and disturbing traffic. The woman in the car was coma, and the surface of the road fulling with much blood. I saw just a little people help this woman. I fill sympathy for this woman. After fifteen minutes a ambulan car and fireman was coming. After one hour, a victim was saved and delivered to the hospital. I heard some people said, this woman still alive. Thanks to god because saved this woman.

From my story, whether this story is true or not this situation must happen if accident would happen, I mean the people in Malaysia just looking the accident at the road and disturbing the traffic, and sometimes they take the number plate of accident's car for gambling. This is bad habit and must change for our people.

No comments: