Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hari Raya

Hari Raya

Event that not forget is Hari Raya. I very happy every time celebrate Hari Raya. Every year I will celebrate 2 nature Hari Raya, first Hari Raya Aidil Fitri and second Hari Raya Aidil Adha. Hari Raya Aidil Fitri in Bulan Ramadhan than Hari Raya Aidil Adha in Bulan Zulhijjah.

In Hari Raya Aidil Fitri I will fast a month. I don’t eat a day and in night I will taraweh pray. I also will pay obligatory before syawal here. Each of muslim and muslimat must fast and pay obligatory at Hari Raya Aidil Fitri. Each of muslim and muslimat celebrate a month Hari Raya Aidil Fitri because a month fast. At the first day Hari Raya Aidil Fitri all of muslim and muslimat go to the mosque for the Sunat Aidil Fitri pray.

In Hari Raya Aidil Adha muslim and muslimat not fast a month or pay obligatory. We will go to mosque for the Sunat Aidil Adha pray. Hari Raya Aidil Adha will selebrate 4 day only. At Hari Raya Aidil Adha same people will to feast with slaughter goat and cow. After the Hari Raya Aidil Adha all the people will go for work.

I was more happy at Hari Raya Aidil Fitri than Hari Raya Aidil Adha. At the first night Hari Raya Aidil Fitri I will player fire-cracker. In the morning of Hari Raya Aidil Fitri I will as for apologize to my family and all my friend. I will go to visit home by home for apologize in the village and eat. Same at Hari Raya Aidil Fitri I also will apologize my family and all my friend at Hari Raya Aidil Adha.
I have a many experience in celebrate Hari Raya. I more happy at Hari Raya because I get find my family and friends. I also get more money at Hari Raya because my father and my mother give money. In the Hari Raya I will eat ketupat, lemang, rendang and more kuih muih. I am so very happy at the Hari Raya and will go back to village.

2 comments:

anak_iban said...

wow....it is interesting story..well done..

hasliza said...

i'm agree with you. i'm happy too when celebrate hari raya..