Monday, May 26, 2008

something that i can't forget

The something happened I can’t forgot

Something important that happened I can’t forgot was in young girl. It happened when I was in 16 years old. That event was in month of Ramadan, ninth month of the Muslims year when Muslim fast during daylight hours. That happened in the evening. At the time, I and elder sister at the kitchen want to cook for our meal. When we already finish our meal, suddenly I was heard the sound liked “ssshhh…ssshhh…ssshhh..” at the kitchen. I heard that sound a lot of time. At the first time, we just ignored that sound, but when we heard again, we determined to search that sound.

Then, I looked my cat lurked at the cupboard near the kitchen. I confused why the cat lurked there, so I looked there but there was difficult to look because under the cupboard was dark. My elder sister used the torchlight to look under that. There was shocked under the cupboard which had a snake. It was a big, large and long snake with the colour’s back black and stomach’s colour white. It’s breadth such as a cupboard. We was frightened and shocked for a few minute and don’t know what to do because there was no person in my house except me and elder sister. My mother was in Hospital while my father at his farm. The snake just looked without move it. Next, I went to my cousin’s house to inform what happened in my house. He ordered me to search my father and informed him about the snake. After a few minute, my father came back.

My cousin looked and waited the snake because he did want the snake moved other place in my house. My father informed the villager to help to put out the snake. One of villagers had a gun. A lot of villager come my house to help. Firstly, they decided to put out the snake, but it too difficult to exit it. So, they shot the snake in my house. They shot twice. After that, they took it away from my house. It was very long and large snake. Finally, the villager go back their home, before that we thankful for their helping. The next day, my father buried the snake near my house. That was something important thing I can’t forgot.

1 comment:

Huda said...

so scary!! I also experienced the situation 2 years ago.. it was in my bedroom..

I realized it was there when i heard sounds "shhh...shhhh".. i found the snake under my bed and i saw it tale..it was the green tale..

I'm so shocked and jumped out off my bed and run out of the room..