Monday, May 26, 2008

something that i can't forget in my life

Everybody including me have memories that they can forget in their life. Happy or sad moments are not easy for me to forget it because it leaves impact to me and I can learn something from that. One of my happy moments that I can’t forget is my holiday with my friends on last semester break. It’s enjoy and interesting.

We go to Pulau Pangkor 3 days 2 nights start from Friday till Sunday. But before Friday we stay at my grandma’s house at Sabak Bernam because we can start our journey early in the morning to avoid traffic jam and can be there before evening. At 9am we drive to Lumut by 4 cars. Our trip takes 3 hour to arrive there. After we arrived at jetty, we take our bags into ferry to Pulau Pangkor and after less one hour we arrived there. Then there we take “cab” but there their cab is van. We go to our chalet at Pangkor Holiday Resort. After check in, we have rest for 2 hour then go to lunch and go to beach around the resort to see sunset there. It’s so stunning. Then we return the resort for dinner, after that the boys go fishing and we the girls just walk around the resort because out trip last evening so tired so we need rest.

Second day, on 7am we go jogging around there and take the breakfast after that. Around 9am, we take a cab to see that entire island. There are fisherman village because majority their occupation is fisherman. We also go the factory of produced dry food such as sotong kering and so on. The driver takes us to see all beaches around there. We go to market to buy fish, chicken, prawn, squid and other ingredients for our bbq. That was a sweet night because we spend all the time together, sing and eat together and watch the video camera that we had record our trip all the days. I said like that because we are from other university and college so when get chance to spend all our time together, we appreciate it. It’s was wonderful night.

After spend all the time and finished our holidays together, we return our college and university. Even all the trips we tired but we really enjoy and happy with it. We really appreciate our holiday. I think that’s all.

1 comment:

hasliza said...

salam..
nice journey..