Monday, May 26, 2008

"something that i can't forget in my life"

Everyone have their own unforgetable memories in their life. For me my unforgetable memory is the thing i will memorize whenever i sit in front of my window. The memories always make me smile when i recall back.

In the evening, i will go to my neighbour house to play as usual, ignore my mother advice that it is already too late to play. I continue to play at the staircase with my neighbour's son. Suddenly an unexpected incident happened. My right leg was stuck at the chink of the staircase and I fell down to the ground. My two tooth in front broke when my face knocked to the last staircase. My Rigt leg was swollen.

When my father knew about this incident, he took me to the hospital immediately to get treatmeant. I ate nestum only for two weeks by using straw because my mouth cannot open as usual and it was swollen. When this incident happened i was just seven years old.

I was very naughty when i was young because i like to meander, fight and cry. So it was an unforgetable memory during my childhood. When the incident happened it was a tragedy but now it was a sweet memory that i can't forget i my life...

No comments: