Monday, May 26, 2008

journey

Something That I Can’t Forget In My Life

Almost of people had their own unforgettable event. It can be bad events or luck. Something that cannot be forget in someone life will be remembered and sometimes it influence their life.

So do I, I actually had my own event that I cannot forget in my life. It is about my experience going for “Umrah”. My family and I went to Mecca at 14 December 1998 and I am eleven. From Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), we start one travel by Malaysian Airlines (MAS) and arrived at Jeddah. We arrived at 15 December after 9 hour in flight and this date is my birthday. It is very exhausted travel but I am still fine.

After we arrived at Jeddah, we are going to Madinah by bus and we arrived to our hotel. It was 4 stars hotel names is As-Safir. It was very exclusive and comfortable accommodations. The services and menu provided was the best, we were very happy for that. We stay there for 4 days and filled our time by visited so many place in Madinah before we going to Mecca.

In Madinah, we went for several place for a visit. Some of the place are Baqi’ which is a “kubur”, Quba’ Mosque, Qiblatain Mosque, Raudhah, in Nabawi Mosque and so on. Most of the place are very beautiful with their own structure and I might say that the different mosque havw their own style. Moreover each style have their own structure, it is so cool and I am very excited. I cannot imagined the beauty by my words, just go and look by your self. I am sure you will satisfy it and feel just like me.

After 4 days we are at Madinah, we are going to Mecca. My first time looking to Ka’aba in Masjidil Haram, were very unforgettable moment of the beauty and the scene was so peace regretfull. At Mecca we stay there for 8 days and we are going back at 28 December an arrived at home at 30 December it one day before new years.

I think, that all for this moment and this experienced will keep in my mind as long as possible. May Allah bless you

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i not understand what are you talking about.hahahahahaha

Unknown said...

i also do not understand..actually,wt are u talking about?..hahaha..just kidding..wah,so nice story..i have a dream to go there but you had arrive too early..i hope one day will arrive at mecca...if u have free time please visit to my blog and leave a comment..

hafiq said...

it is so good for u to travel and look for other muslim civilazation..i also want to follow your trip next time

Huda said...

It nice to you..i'm also already went 'Umrah' in 2001..i'm 18 years old at the time..i agreed that Mecca & Madina were most wonderful place that i went in my life..

Something i want to know..did the whole family went with you??

zaid said...

dont worry ilyas.you must try....alhamdullilah you can go umrah.