Wednesday, May 28, 2008

my story.....

i have a lot of story that i want to tell u...but i cant do it at the same time and of coz u dont have time to read all...i will never forgot the 10 May 2008 because that day is the worst day in my life i think..my friend has lost her laptop.and who did??? I DID..... it cost almost rm5000.... i feel so sad, frighten, shy, and that feeling mix all together.but nothing i cant do coz it all had happend. i told my parent about the accident and they all shock when hear that.5000..where to find that money...it is a lot for me even my family.my dad told me not too worry..he gave me money to buy a new one to my friend and i know he draw money from tabung haji... i feel so sad. now i must work hard and pay back to them.and now i work and study at the same time. although it is difficult for me to manage the time and the energy of my body, but i have to do so...

6 comments:

cupin said...

what that you do now is right, you must pay back the money to your father. so, how can yau do if not working, right? you must patient and don't be give up okay, i will support you.he...go!go! chia yo...

zaid said...

i agree with cupin opinion....

ana masery said...

I think now is your very difficult time and you must be patient if you want to get two things in one time.Wish you all the best.

fila said...

that is a sad story..i hope you work very hard to return your father's money...

hasliza said...

always be patient..

Huda said...

Setiap yang berlaku, ada hikmahnya

Everything that happened, there was good thing

Is it right Miss Iza?? he2