Sunday, May 25, 2008

Something I Can't Forget In My Life

Everyone dreams of perfect family but everything that have been dreaming of are not always come true. I imagine having a happy family but somehow it's just imagination because my parents got divorced severals years ago and now I live under my mom's care with my other siblings.

The truth is, I never had the chance to celebrate Hari Raya with my mom because my parents have a big crisis. Every year, my dad will take me and my other siblings to his parents village in Perak. I was so upset and sometimes I got jealous when I saw my friends. They can celebrate Hari Raya together with all their beloved family while I can't.

My parents filled their divorced when I was sitting my Maths test during I was 16 years old. I was so upset and I used to think that the world means nothing after the incident. Starting from that day I was changed. I used to laugh and make jokes every day, but I turned into quiet girl. I even hate guys sometimes and it's so hard to control the hatred that keep developing in my heart.

When I stepped into form 5, I tried to think wisely. I have to face SPM that time and no matter what happened, I want to show the world that even person that comes from the crooked family, she still can be an excellent student. Thanks to God, not mention my family and friends because giving me non-stop encouragement. I was able to pas my SPM and STAM with flying colours and to forget, I was able to step my two own foot here.

To me, the incident is something that I cannot forget. It teach me a lots of things. It teaches I realized the true meaning of live. we need extra sacrifice and more to get through the day and somehow I gained my self confidence without concious.

2 comments:

muazzsobru said...

i'am so sad too..:(

anish said...

don't be sad..
i don't like to see your sadness face..