Monday, May 26, 2008

Something that I cannot forget in my life

Every body have a difference life, we also can choose the most kindly ways to contineu our life. Sometimes our life are happier, sometimes our life are sadly, so how we can make our life always happy. In my life, I never think the negative thinking and I will tried to think positive and tried to understand what is the problems than try to solve it. However, we just like and remember all of the happy memories in our life. It because the happier memories most important for us to contineu our life and that memory will cannot us forget in our life.

In my life from child until young, I have a lot of happy and also sad memory. However, I try to forget the sad memory and try to remember the happier memory in my mind. The experience that I cannot forget is when I join the National Training Services in 2003 at Pahang. Firstly, I have activities at camp Tasik Chini, Pahang. At there, I met a lot of new friends. Whole of activity of there also best and can let me get o lot of new think. All of my new friends very friendly and have a good team work. I love all of my new friends very much, not only for the girl but also the guy. With the all activity at there, I can learn more new think and give me a support to success in my life.

Second month, I contineu the programe at Universiti Teknologi Mara(UITM). At there, we have a lot of new activity. From The activity, I also can recognize many new friends. It because we must change to others group for countries activity. In this activity, i can learn some of new think an example rule of country, how to maintain our country and so on. From that, we can know how about our country and why we must love our counntry. I also can know what is the most important chose for us to choose at the later time in our life. I also love my new friends so much. They make me very happy when my birthday. They celebrate my birthday party and also have a cake, frice rice, present and also my lovely lecture Mr.Mohd Kaha was coming. I think that is very surprise party for me. I am very happy for this birthday party that i did not celebrate with my friends before.

That is the memory that me cannot forget in my life, i also want to say thank you to all of my friends and I will remember them until end of my life.

No comments: