Monday, May 26, 2008

something that I cannot forget in my life

Something that I cannot forget in my life is in accident have occur between me and myfriends at Kuantan, Pahang in January 24,2008.
In that incident, I and myfriend has going back from kuala Terengganu to Selangor. We’ve visited to Terengganu with fourth car (Innova, Myvi and two Unser). We’ve visited Terengganu in three days. For the last day, we has visited Masjid Kristal and Pulau Duyung. We just looked from outside with riding the boat surround pulau duyung. It’s very lovely.
Then, after maghrib at 08:00pm, we’ve started our journey to go back to Kuala Lumpur in rows. The leader in front of us with Innova. Actually before we started our ride, the leader was gived rule’s in the road and we cannot breaking out and we need always connected. I’ve guide Myvi with three passenger..”hehe..we’re going home..”, I said. My friend looked very happy. However they're tired, i know that. Ya..everyone has tired..i think.
After two hours, I was to tired. Other people in myvi was already slept. Then, myfriend at my left ask me, “are you tired?then,let me drive..”. then we’ve changed and she’s drive. I looked into my watch, it’s just 10:05 pm. Now we’ve in highway Kuantan.
Suddenly, I’ve shock because my friend scream and we violated something big in the middle road. We didn’t know what is that. Then we’ve stop at the side road because myvi’s tyre was leaked. I go out from myvi and looked at the situation, two tyre’s at the left myvi was broken.
Then, unser stop behind us and the driver’s run to the dark in the road. “where she go?”,I ask passengers in the unser. They said “we didn’t know”. Then I follow behind him, after that I hear that some people was screaming and I run faster. In the dark, I’ve seem that one of our unser has accident and my friends was hurt and injured.
In that time, I feel very nervous and scared. I don’t know what I’ve to do. Then my friend said “help me! Carry out our friends!”. With my qudrat, I help them. “What can I do now is to calm them and remember Allah always and prayed in order that Allah will save them” I thinked. Then, ambulan come and pick forth people’s injured to Hospital Kuantan.
When the situation was calm and smooth, we’ve assemble and start thinking what’s the hikmah behind this accident.

No comments: