Sunday, May 25, 2008

Something I Can't Forget In My Life

Everyone have their own experience in life. Whether sweet or bitter experience but that will make us mature and colorful of life. Life is nothing without bittersweet experience. One memorable thing that I can’t forget in my life is hit and run accident. It was happened to me on first day fasting in Ramadhan El-Mubarak and Saturday on 1995. The effect of hit and run accident was caused my head to required 12 stitches.

On that day, I went to the shop to bought something. In my way went back to the home, I must cross a big road. In my mind, I was very sure that road was fully cleared without car. When I was crossing, there was a car coming from left but I didn’t noticing it. Suddenly, boom…That car was hit me and ran away while I was bounced away to the other side of road. The blood comes out from my head without stopping. Only Allah knows how painful my head on that time.

I was very upset because nobody were helped me even there were some people looked at that accident except my friend and my brother, who with me to shop. Within full of determined, I walked back to home quickly. After that when I was arrived at home, my uncle took me to the hospital because my mum and dad went out. After operation, I was staying 2 days at the hospital. Now, I have a scar on my head. I’m still do not know who was hit me and only one I remember is a red car...

No comments: