Monday, May 26, 2008

My True Story

I'm Adamie Daud, 27 years old, i was born in 29 March 81, in Besut, Terengganu. I studied in Besut for premeiry school at Sek. Keb. Tok Motong and secondry school at Sek. Men. Seri Nering. After finished my school study, i continued my in Diploma of Music in Kuala Lumpur College. I studied music there for 2 years and graduated my Music Diploma in 2003.
Early January 2004 i has received job offer for become music teacher from Ministry of Educations to teach premiery school in Sek. Keb. Putrajaya 4, Presint 11. I teach in that school for 3 years and i applied to continue study in Special Education in National Univercity of Malaysia. Then, in June 2006 i was registered for my study in Degree of Special Educations.
Something that I can forget in my life is when get married and all the thing happened during my wedding. In 25 June 2007 at 2 p.m in Masjid Putra i have 'majlis Akad Nikah'. 'Imam' asked me a lot of questions about Islam, Life as Muslims and Quran. After that, imam asked me 'Lafaz Akad or Ijabkabul' i'm really nervuos and can't talk very well. I asked Lafaz Nikah for three time because my wife name too long she's name is Wan Faridah Fairus bt. Wan Ramli.
My family and i was happy because the hard time had past. Finally we all take a meals and make last prepareration for my wedding event tommorow at Dewan Persidangan in Putrajaya.

4 comments:

hafiq said...

3 times?????? hehehe it ok bro.. the important things is u now live hapily together with your wife, isn't..

Huda said...

Coangratulaions of your wedding day..to both of you, Adamie & Fairuz..

But something i confuse..about the month of your wedding day..Is it on June or May??

Whatever...I wish you & Fairuz live happily ever after..and be agood husband and keep her feeling very well

zaid said...

coangratulation.i hope you and fairus happy forever...

anish said...

congratulation..hope both of u will live happy together...=)